Home Staging Consultation – Detailed Home Staging Report – Do It Yourself (DIY) ($250)
This is a customized, detailed written report on how to make a good first impression on buyers. After viewing your home, we will provide you with suggestions on rearranging, repurposing, and adding new décor to help you get your home photo ready for buyers. You complete the staging plan.
Occupied Home Staging Services - FiHS Does the Work ($500 +)
This is a hands-on home staging service. After viewing your home, we will make recommendations of how to get your home ready for the market. Using what you already have, we will make suggestions for repurposing, rearranging, depersonalizing, and decluttering. We will also incorporate our own inventory of art and other décor to enhance the spaces in the home. After the terms of the proposal are agreed upon, we will schedule a time to begin staging to prepare the house for sale.
• Vacant Home Staging Services (requires furniture rental)
• Apartment/Condo Home Staging Services (to rent, sell, or downsize)
• Redesign services (to live in your new or current home)
• Organizational Services for your home (closets, office, kitchen, and more)
• Providing personal shopping services for your home decor